Saturday, September 27, 2014

What's a Weekend?

Day 27

What role do weekends and holidays play in your teaching?


I'd like to say I spend my weekends and holidays playing with family and recharging so I can feel refreshed and ready for each new week. I'd love to say that I create wonderful memories with my children on these weekends. But the truth of the matter is that my weekends and holidays typically look like this. 

I took these pic just now.


I've been working on a 9 week unit that incorporates Dali...


Into the "Practice of Science in ART!" Notice my wooden man is always ready to help with the creativity portion of the work. ;-p


I am working on finding more balance in my schedule but it's extremely difficult. As a single mom, my weeks are filled with driving my awesome kids to practices, attending their games or meets, grocery shopping, cleaning (or not), homework help and the list goes on an on as you moms know.

I am going to set a personal goal for myself right now. 

IWBAT (I will be able to), Marzano people you get this lol, find a way to make my schedule more efficient so I can spend the time doing this...

From the Dali Museum in St. Pete














No comments:

Post a Comment