Wednesday, August 20, 2014

TPT Back to School Boost! Sale...Yay!! EOC for Arts...Not so much.



Welcome back to school! Today on my tpt store everything's on sale. It's a great day to stock up on some interactive #artsed presentations and lessons. Check out my lessons on the Elements of Art. Kids Create Art TPT Store Link Great starters for the first few weeks of school to get you off to running start.

With end of course exams being implemented this year in Orange County, these EOA lessons focus on what it looks like the students will be tested on. I still can't believe we are TESTING in Elementary ART!!

Let me know if you have any questions about my store. Or share if you have thoughts about the End of Course exams. Any teachers out there that are already testing your elementary students please let me know your thoughts on it? I would love to hear feedback from school systems who have already implemented these exams into the arts.


No comments:

Post a Comment