Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year's! Resolutions anyone?

Happy New Year!! 

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and great New Years Eve. I hadn't thought much at all about a New Year's resolution. I resolve to do things everyday. Some resolutions get implemented immediately and some get added to the every expanding to do list.

This morning while perusing my twitter feed I came across a tweet from TED with a link to...

Cesar Kuriyama: One second every day
"There are so many tiny, beautiful, funny, tragic moments in your life -- how are you going to remember them all? Director Cesar Kuriyama shoots one second of video every day as part of an ongoing project to collect all the special bits of his life."

I was instantly inspired and resolved to start this today, January 1, 2014. Check out the video below from TED. Maybe it will inspire you to start recording the fleeting moments in your life to share with future generations. What a wonderful gift to share with your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment